Since it’s the start of the best month of the year, I wanted to kick it off by telling everyone 10 things about me. Even if you didn’t want to know.
1. I’m homeschooled.
2. I’m a dancer, and dance teacher.
3. I started this blog because my sister was sick of me sitting around doing nothing all day. She said, “do something useful.” and September and Friends was made.
4. I love to sing, and will hopefully be starting a Youtube channel of me doing covers.
5. All the designer clothes I have are from second-hand shops.
6. My style changes everyday. I just wear what I like.
7. I think it’s fun to dress up everyday.
8. Marina and the Diamonds is my favorite singer.
9. I wish everyone actually talked like they do in Clueless.
10. The name “September and Friends” comes from an inside joke from my middle school days. I thought it was appropriate because I’m not clever with titles and it has a nice ring to it.
So there you go. Ten things about me!
I also wanted to open the floor for writers. This month is very special, so if you want to do a guest post, Email me! Pique1157@gmail.com